Maureen LYNN Collins ADCRG, TCRG (Co-Owner/Co-Director)
Maureen is a certified Irish Dance adjudicator (ADCRG) & instructor (TCRG) with An Coimisiun in Ireland. She is a member of the IDTANA (Irish Dance Teacher’s Association of North America) and the New England, Mid Atlantic and Southern Region Associations. Maureen currently resides in Peapack-Gladstone, NJ with her husband Jonathan & their dogs “Bacca.” & “Guinness.” She has earned countless titles and accolades in the world of Irish dancing. As a former Riverdance performer, Maureen had the opportunity to dance for the Kennedy family at the Kennedy Arts Center & in front of standing room only audiences at the Broadway Gershwin Theater in Manhattan. Winning several regional & local championships, one of Maureen’s greatest personal achievements was winning the North American Irish dancing competition two years in a row. However, her greatest achievements now is watching her students work hard, perform their best & help them achieve their own Irish dancing goals. It is her energy and vision along side her co-directorS, Colleen, Sandra and Maureen that keeps the LOQC Academy moving forward in the world of Irish step dancing.
- ADCRG – Certified Irish Dance Adjudicator
- TCRG – Certified Irish dance instructor
- IDTANA – Mid Atlantic Regional Board Member Treasurer
- Performed with the NY Broadway & the Lee Company Show Riverdance
- Two-time 1st place finisher – North American Irish Dance Championships
- Two-time 1st place finisher Mid Atlantic & Southern Regional Championships
- Placed in the World Irish Dancing Championships in Ireland
- National Foundation for the Advancement of Arts Financial Scholarship
- Produced Dancers who have placed top 3 in the All Irelands, Worlds, British Nationals, Great Britain’s, as well as dancers win the All Scotland’s, North American Championships & Regional Oireachtas Championships.
- Directed a dance drama that placed 5th at the World Championships.
- 1995 College Degree: BS in Accounting Villanova University
- 2003 MBA Iona College
Cody Kleppertknoop, TCRG
Cody started dancing at the age of 8 with the Maureen O’Grady School of Irish Dance and also with the O’Grady-Quinlan Academy after the merger. He has excelled in competition: he is a two-time Regional Champion, and has also placed as high as 12th at the World Championships and 6th at the North American Championships, the two most distinguishing accomplishments of his dancing career.
Cody most recently passed his TCRG exam in December 2014. He is thrilled to be a part of the LYNN & LOQC school and seeing it into the future.