Maureen LYNN Collins ADCRG, TCRG (Co-Owner/Co-Director)
Maureen is a certified Irish Dance adjudicator (ADCRG) & instructor (TCRG) with An Coimisiun in Ireland. She is a member of the IDTANA (Irish Dance Teacher’s Association of North America) and the New England, Mid Atlantic and Southern Region Associations. Maureen currently resides in Peapack-Gladstone, NJ with her husband Jonathan & their dogs “Bacca.” & “Guinness.” She has earned countless titles and accolades in the world of Irish dancing. As a former Riverdance performer, Maureen had the opportunity to dance for the Kennedy family at the Kennedy Arts Center & in front of standing room only audiences at the Broadway Gershwin Theater in Manhattan. Winning several regional & local championships, one of Maureen’s greatest personal achievements was winning the North American Irish dancing competition two years in a row. However, her greatest achievements now is watching her students work hard, perform their best & help them achieve their own Irish dancing goals. It is her energy and vision along side her co-directorS, Colleen, Sandra and Maureen that keeps the LOQC Academy moving forward in the world of Irish step dancing.
- ADCRG – Certified Irish Dance Adjudicator
- TCRG – Certified Irish dance instructor
- IDTANA – Mid Atlantic Regional Board Member Treasurer
- Performed with the NY Broadway & the Lee Company Show Riverdance
- Two-time 1st place finisher – North American Irish Dance Championships
- Two-time 1st place finisher Mid Atlantic & Southern Regional Championships
- Placed in the World Irish Dancing Championships in Ireland
- National Foundation for the Advancement of Arts Financial Scholarship
- Produced Dancers who have placed top 3 in the All Irelands, Worlds, British Nationals, Great Britain’s, as well as dancers win the All Scotland’s, North American Championships & Regional Oireachtas Championships.
- Directed a dance drama that placed 5th at the World Championships.
- 1995 College Degree: BS in Accounting Villanova University
Patrick Quinlivan, TCRG
Patrick began dancing with Rince na h’Eireann (RNE) at the age of 6 years old and has competed with RNE over the course of the last 20 years. In January of 2012 Patrick received his TCRG and is now a full time teacher with LOQC in Tarrytown and Stamford. Over the course of his competitive career Patrick has medaled at the North American Nationals, All Irelands, and World Dancing championships, the most prestigious awards being 4th at the Worlds in 2005 and 3rd at the Nationals in 2010. He has also won the Southern Region Oireachtas eight times since 2002. Patrick currently lives in New York City and is working on obtaining his Ph. D in chemistry at Columbia University. Patrick’s love and passion for Irish Dance can be seen every time he steps into the dance studio and enjoys nothing more than to share his talents with the next generation of LOQC dancers.